Webinar – The fast and easy way to liquidity planning
Ensuring solvency through forward-looling liquidity planning
Especially in economically uncertain times, it is of utmost importance to entrepreneurs to ensure the solvency of their company at any time. Building up an up-to-date liquidity plan enables you to gain transparency about your future cash flows, to react in a timely manner and to avoid liability risks.
The webinar is aimed at specialists and managers in medium-sized companies. In it, we will help you to approach your liquidity planning in a practical way and to avoid common pitfalls.
- Importance and structure of a short-term liquidity plan
- Special liability risks in the foresight of insolvency
- Effects of restructuring measures
- Practical example: Excel-based liquidity planning in the mechanical engineering industry
- Tips and tricks for plausibility checks
Webinar: 22.01.2021 – 10.30 Uhr-12.00 Uhr
Registration deadline: 16.01.2021
Platform: The webinar has already taken place
Organization: Sara Schilling, email, phone: +49 711 933445-11
The webinar is free of charge.